I have been working on a 3rd year film for the last year. I am not allowed to show the animated shots I have done for them but I do have a few stills. I have been doing some character designs and animation for this short animated film.
Due to many unforeseen problems I found it easier to start from scratch and remodel the buildings for the shot. I did some research into different building and streets around England. These are the images I used as a reference. These are the different buildings I modelled. Some of the models have been textured.
I've been wanting to explore digital painting and get better at it. I found a lot of tutorials with different techniques on how to approach it. I did a coupe of different takes on it and this is how it turned out. I'm quiet happy with the different skin tones and the blending. The problem I have with this is the eyes I had great problems getting the to looks good, and in the end this is what I ended up with. I quite happy how the nose and mouth are turning out. I waiting to