It is the first day back in the studio after Christmas and I wanted to start of slow. My partner had asked me to design a logo for his new band which can not be reveled just yet. I was given the permission to post the progress of the logo, but not the finished one. I had been given a rough sketch of what they were looking at and I was free to do anything thing with those guidelines.
This was the simple drawing I was given to work from. I started plating around with it making it a more advanced and detailed version of it.
This is the line drawing I made, which the responded very well to and asked me to colour it in. They wanted a sort of watercolour theme going through it were I could experiment with different colours as I wanted.
In a few months when the band is going official the finished logo and other material I have worked on for the will be released.